Sunday, March 23, 2008

President's Message

Hello Ladies,
Spring is here in full force and summer is right on its heels. This is the time for all new beginnings. We have come once again to the end of another OWC year. I want to express my extreme gratitude to each and everyone who has helped me along my presidential journey. I cannot say more how much your support has meant to me.
We also need to recognize all of the hard work and effort put in by our committee members. These ladies have truly burnt the midnight oil in making sure information gets to us and also keep everything running smoothly. When you see these fine ladies, please give them a pat on the back.
I have had an amazing year and feel I have gained so much from this opportunity. The thought of serving as your president was daunting, but I’m glad I have. I wouldn’t trade this opportunity for anything.
As we move forward, please remember, you too can make a difference. Get involved, get to know some new friends and learn about Chennai and the expats who live here.
See you at the AGM!
Sincerely,
Stephanie Thompson
OWC President

No comments: