Wednesday, March 26, 2008

April Tiffin Club

Dear Trembling towering tiffins, I finally have some news about the April Tiffin!! I have been trying to get Prego, Rhapsody or a Taj Flight Kitchen tour! Rhapsody reinvents itself as an Italian restaurant, but they don't feel confident enough yet to demonstrate the dishes!! So we are invited to go try the food out, but no Tiffin there yet. Taj Flight Kitchen still has not got back to me, so I am aiming for May. Finally - Chef Rajesh at The Park is offering us the chance to sample his new menu at Aqua and watch how they create a few of the dishes. I hope you will all join me in what is nearly the last Tiffin before the school holidays and the Welcome Back lunch which heralds the beginning of the new OWC year!

So, a maximun of 15 ladies, pls. THURSDAY APRIL 17th, 10am, AQUA at the Park Hotel. the cost is to be Rs 650. Please sign up as soon as you can and remember that once you sign up, you are confirmed to pay even if you do not attend.

I have been out of pocket several times as I end up having to pay the full bill - I sign a contract with some of these hotels. hope to hear from you soon. Happy saucing and souffle-ing! Sejal

No comments: