Monday, July 23, 2007

President's Message

Greetings Ladies!
I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the temperatures as we cool down this rainy season.
It has been about one year since I had arrived to my new home here in Chennai; looking back if you had asked me how I was doing then, I would’ve said I was great, when in reality I was struggling. Luckily other people saw this and started getting me involved in other activities. It
started slowly with going to a Tae Kwan Do class and then moved on to getting more involved with OWC.
I have to say that this involvement has been one of the saving graces for me. I have meet some of my dearest friends through this group and am always able to participate in an activity toward forwarding OWC.
This is the perfect time for you to think about becoming more involved. There is always help needed on the committees or even just helping out at one of the events is a great way to stay active.
In the meantime, stay well and let’s help support our committees anyway we can!
Stephanie Thompson
President

No comments: