Thursday, July 19, 2007

Playgroup Update

PLAYGROUP TUESDAY 24TH JULY
WHERE: Amber, Sam and Indi's Place 3pm (same complex as last week)
Grayshott Apartments - G102
4 Bishop Garden Ext
R.A Puram 600028
WHAT TO BRING: I have gained permission from the Owners Corporation so everyone can use the pool if they wish for playgroup. So please bring your swimmers and caps (they wont let you in the pool without a swimming cap!) I have some spares for the kids if you dont have one.
Meet at my apartment ( Block 102) first for a play and some food. Park out the front and then come through the main gate from the street, past the pool on the left and you will see G Block at the end of the courtyard. We are number 102 on the first floor. Just buzz if the door isnt open.
My mobile number is 9944934966 and home number is 044 42815043 if you need to contact me.
See you Tues....
Amber

No comments: