Tuesday, September 18, 2007

October Tiffin Club

Baking Blind Firstly, a very big 'Thank you' to all the ladies who turned up to the September tiffin Club. We thoroughly enjoyed watching Chef Willi and his team at the Park Hotel show us a complete meal - All in One! - from starters to dessert!! We will definitely book in with The Park again, so be looking out for more information.
The October Tiffin and all Tiffin meetings after that will be on the first FRIDAY of each month. So Friday 5th October is to be hosted at my house and the theme will be baking! I thought we could call it Baking Blind!! I will try and bake up a batch of stuff before hand and then show you some of my favourite recipes on the day.

If you would like to come, please contact me as soon as you can, 15 ladies maximum.

Your contribution - please send me a recipe (or several) of your favourite baked goods and then turn up on the day bearing NOTHING I will provide everything on the day!!
Sejal Wasani

No comments: