Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Getting to Know Members of OWC Executive Committee

Tatjana Kaiser
I have itchy feet for lifetime - that explains it all! Its also called the travel-bug! For over 15 years I have traveled throughout Asia extensively and I am addicted. The only thing missing was to actually live in Asia rather then spending a couple of months here and there. China was my first location - same as many others we also extended our time there and afterwards moved to India in September 2006. You can always contact me - if you need tips on traveling in Asia.
While actually looking for a full time job, I ended up doing legal translations (German/English), worked for an international clinic, did orientation tours for newcomers, started an event management company, computer courses, painting, getting into photography, sewing, designing and exporting jewellery, doing my fitness trainer exams, studying Bahasa, Yoga, Pilates, Tai-Chi, Kick-boxing, playing Djembe and taught myself how to make money on the stock
exchange.
Asia - the continent of opportunities. You will find yourself trying things you never dreamt of and surprising yourself what you can do. India is easier, at least the majority of people speak English, which helps.
I like to inspire people and give energy that they enjoy their time in Asia. Currently I am helping out at the Membership Committee, creating a database for the OWC - next to that I am designing little bits and pieces to sell for charity and hope the members of the OWC like them.

No comments: