Monday, August 27, 2007

President's Message

Hello Ladies! Glad to have you all back and getting into the swing of our lives here in Chennai. I hope you all had a chance to come to the Welcome Back Luncheon this year, which was a huge success! Everyone was having fun visiting the different stalls and the palmist, as well as, the parrot tarot reader. The food was great and we also learned a bit more about the Zodiac thanks to Sejal and her lovely quizzes! I would also like to give a heartfelt thanks to each and everyone of you involved in making the day a great success. Without your help, this could not have been as successful as it was.
Our next big upcoming event is the Annual Ball. I have handed out letters and receipt forms for you to take to various places where you shop or if you could make a plea to your husband’s companies. This is our biggest fundraising event of the year where we raise the majority of funds to provide all of our gifts at Christmastime. We truly need your help in getting donations for this event. If you would like to have a brochure from last year to show people, please contact
me and I will get it to you.
Don’t forget to check the calendars and maybe join in to one of our many activities going on –Tiffin Club, Playgroup, Halloween events or Book Club. If you would like to volunteer to help on any of the committees, simply let me know and I will get you in contact with them. New ideas are always appreciated! I look forward to seeing you all at the next meeting on
September 12.
Stephanie Thompson
President

No comments: